To configure, follow the simple steps below:
1. Access your yahoo mail account mail.yahoo.com.
2. After that, you need to click Options at the upper left part of the screen.
3. Click Mail Options.
4. Select Mail Accounts under Mail Options.
5. Click Add button.
6. Enter the Account Name and the Email Address then click Continue.
7. Enter email@example.com and mail.zoom.ph for POP Server.
8. Click Save.
9. Verify the account by accessing www.company.com/webmail.
10. Choose from Roundcube, Horde and Squirrel Mail. You may choose any of the three. The only difference of each account is the interface.
11. Look for yahoo’s mail and then verify the account.
12. Log-out the webmail.
13. Go back to yahoo and go to Options > Mail options again.
14. Choose Mail Accounts.
15. Make sure that the Yahoo Mail is activated.
16. Now enter your name and put your email address on the space provided (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then Click Save.
17. Now to create new mail, go to Inbox > Compose Message.
18. Choose the email address you want to use before sending an email.