- Login to cPanel.
- Search for MultiPHP INI Editor and open it.
- Choose the Editor Mode tab right next to the Basic Mode.
- You will saw there a text saying "--Select a location--" click it and choose the domain where the error occurs.
- Add this following codes to the HTML editor like once you choose the domain.
memory_limit = 128M or higher if needed
upload_max_filesize = 50M
post_max_size = 50M
- Once added, click Save in order to override the default value of the server's php.ini.
- Repeat the process you were doing on your WordPress site to check if the error will prompt again.
- 128 Users Found This Useful
1. Click the icon Add Image beside Upload/Insert 2. Browse for the image...
1. This space is where you would insert your title; this is the title that displays in your...
Title The title of your post. You can use any words or phrases. Avoid using the same title...
1. Go to Media > Add New. Upload the PDF File.2. Click Edit under the PDF file you’ve...
1. Click Lost your password link.2. Enter your email address.3. Go to your email account and look...