- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Domains section of the cPanel home screen, click Subdomains.
- Under Create a Subdomain, type the name of the subdomain that you want to add in the Subdomain text box.
- Click Create. cPanel creates the subdomain.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER section of the cPanel home screen, click any of the options under Categories. The Softaculous installer page appears.
- In the Search text box, type wordpress and then press Enter.
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the subdomain that you created in the previous procedure.
- Leave the In Directory text box blank.
- In the Database Name text box, type the name of the database to create for the application, or accept the default value.
- In the Table Prefix text box, type the database table prefix, or accept the default value.
- In the Site Name text box, type the site name. By default, the site name appears in the title bar of users' web browsers when they visit your site.
- In the Site Description text box, type the site description. By default, the site description also appears in the title bar of users' web browsers when they visit your site.
- In the Admin Username text box, type the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password.
- In the Admin Email text box, type the site administrator e-mail address.
- In the Select Language list box, select the default language for the application.
- To limit the number of login attempts, select the Limit Login Attempts check box.
- Click the (+) Advanced Options icon icon to expand Advanced Options.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications check box.
- To automatically update the application when updates are available, select the Auto Upgrade check box.
- To receive site configuration information after the installation is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to text box.
- Review the installation options and settings, and then click Install. When installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the WordPress configuration.
- Use your web browser to visit the subdomain you created in the previous procedure. You should see the WordPress home page.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Adding an Image
1. Click the icon Add Image beside Upload/Insert 2. Browse for the image...
1. This space is where you would insert your title; this is the title that displays in your...
Commonly Used Terms
Title The title of your post. You can use any words or phrases. Avoid using the same title...
How to add PDF file download link?
1. Go to Media > Add New. Upload the PDF File.2. Click Edit under the PDF file you’ve...
How to restore my admin password?
1. Click Lost your password link.2. Enter your email address.3. Go to your email account and look...